St Therese SS Small Oval Necklace 18 Inch Chain
- Saint Therese of Lisieux oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses and she is dressed in her Carmelite nuns habit.
- Saint Therese of Lisieux is the Patron Saint of florists, missionaries, aviators and tuberculosis.
- Medal is die struck. Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.6" (22mm x 14mm) Weight of medal: 1.9 Grams.
- 18" Genuine rhodium plated curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.