Look and Learn Words For Catholic Kids
From Ambo to Zucchetto, this brightly illustrated look-and-learn book helps kids to discover and name all the fascinating things that are part of the Catholic faith!
The church is full of beautiful and mysterious things—things we can see and touch, and some we can’t see, but we speak, sing, and believe in our hearts. Look and Learn: Words for Catholic Kids is a fresh concept: a simple, engaging, and lively book full of colorful illustrations that help kids to learn about all the things they will encounter in church.
Sit with your child and explore the church grounds as you learn about a labyrinth, a mausoleum, and a rectory. Walk inside the sanctuary to discover the tabernacle and explore the altar to peek at a ciborium. Learn about the fruits of the spirit, the books of the Bible, the rosary, the sacraments, the virtues, and much more. These pages will spark spiritual curiosity in children and lead to meaningful conversations with parents, grandparents, teachers, and catechists.
Look and Learn:
- Is full of colorful illustrations that name the people, places, and items of our faith
- Was written by the author to help keep her own 5-year-old happy, quiet and engaged at church.
- It’s the perfect book for a young child to bring to church week after week!
- Is different, because it’s not just another illustrated Bible or saint story. This book brings kids up close, with just a few words, to discover more about the faith.
- Sparks spiritual curiosity in children and leads to engaging conversations with parents and teachers
- Allows kids to discover the Catholic faith for themselves
Makes a great gift for First Communion, Easter, first day of school, curious preschoolers and young elementary kids, and boys and girls ages 4-8 years old
Author: Casek Pawelek
ISBN: 1640606912 EAN: 9781640606913
Publisher: Paraclete Press
Pub Date: April 05, 2022