SS St Benedict Round Jubilee Medal 24 Inch Chain
The Jubilee medal of Saint Benedict was struck in 1880, in remembrance of the 1400th anniversary of St. Benedict's birth. The initials of the Vade retro satana formula have been found on Saint Benedict Medals at least since 1780. The Jubilee medal continues to be the most popular design.
- Saint Benedict round double sided medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Saint Benedict is the protector against evil.
- Medal is die struck. Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions:0.9" x 0.8" (24mm x 20mm)
- Weight of medal: 4.0 Grams.
- 24" Genuine rhodium plated endless curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.