SS Therese of Lisieux Lg Oval Medal 24 Inch Chain
- Saint Therese of Lisieux oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses and she is dressed in her Carmelite nuns habit. Medal has a blank back
- Saint Therese of Lisieux is the Patron Saint of florists, missionaries, aviators and tuberculosis.
- Medal is die struck. Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.7" (27mm x 17mm) Weight of medal: 2.8 Grams.
- 24" Genuine rhodium plated endless curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.